1. Definition of pharmaceutical label
Pharmaceutical labels refer to the contents printed or affixed on drug packaging, which are divided into inner labels and outer labels.
The inner label of a drug refers to the label of the package that directly contacts the drug, and the outer label refers to the label of other packages other than the inner label.
2. The inner label of the pharmaceutical label
The inner label of a drug shall include the generic name of the drug, indications or functions, specifications, usage and usage.
Quantity, production date, product batch number, expiration date, manufacturer, etc. If the package size is too small to indicate all the above contents, at least the generic name, specifications, product batch number, expiration date, etc. of the drug should be marked.
3. The outer label of the pharmaceutical label
The external label of the drug shall indicate the generic name of the drug, ingredients, properties, indications or functions and indications, specifications, usage and dosage, adverse reactions, contraindications, precautions, storage, production date, product batch number, expiration date, approval number, manufacturer, etc. content. If the indications or functions and indications, usage and dosage, adverse reactions, contraindications, and precautions cannot be all indicated, the main contents should be marked and the words "see the instructions for details" should be marked. Drugs with special requirements for storage shall be indicated on the conspicuous position of the pharma label.
4. The expiry date on the pharmaceutical label
The expiration date on the pharmaceutical label should be marked in the order of year, month, and day, with the year represented by four digits, and the month and day represented by two digits. Its specific labeling format is "valid until XXXX year XX month" or "valid until XXXX year XX month XX"; it can also be expressed as "valid until XXXX.XX." or "valid until XXXX/XX/ XX" etc.
Pharmaceutical Packaging Material
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Aluminum Foil
- Pharmaceutical Flip Off Seal Vial Cap
Pharmaceutical Vial & Bottles
- Cobalt Blue Glass Jar
- Borosilicate Glass Ampoule
- Cream Glass Bottle
- Amber Glass Dropper Bottle
- Glass Cosmetics Bottles
- Medium Borosilicate Glass Infusion Bottle
- Sodium Calcium Glass Mold Pharmaceutical Bottle (Boston Bottle Type)
- Sodium Calcium Glass Tubular Injection Bottle
- Perfume Bottles
- Injection Vials
- Pharmaceutical Rubber Stopper
- Pharmaceutical Label