Advantages Of Cold Forming Foil
The most basic material for the forming web is PVC or Polyvinyl Chloride, for ease of thermoforming and low cost.
The product can be visually examined through the transparent plastic. The fault blister card can be rejected vie the inspecting camera or naked eyes.
Because the cavity or pocket contain the item snugly, it can adopt the universal feeder which consists of circular brushes and planetary agitators that sweep the products into blister pockets.
The use of aluminum offers a nearly complete barrier for moisture，light and oxygen, allowing an extended product expiration date.
Technical Data Of Cold Forming Foil
|Product Type:||Aluminum blister foil heat sealing Cold aluminum with PVC/PVDC/alu alu foil|
|Feature:||100% Barrier against water vapour, gases, light etc.|
|Application:||For heat sealing with hard alu foil to pack capsules,pills or tablets.|
Pharmaceutical Packaging Material
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Aluminum Foil
- Pharmaceutical Flip Off Seal Vial Cap
Pharmaceutical Vial & Bottles
- Cobalt Blue Glass Jar
- Borosilicate Glass Ampoule
- Cream Glass Bottle
- Amber Glass Dropper Bottle
- Glass Cosmetics Bottles
- Medium Borosilicate Glass Infusion Bottle
- Sodium Calcium Glass Mold Pharmaceutical Bottle (Boston Bottle Type)
- Sodium Calcium Glass Tubular Injection Bottle
- Perfume Bottles
- Injection Vials
- Pharmaceutical Rubber Stopper
- Pharmaceutical Label