Pharmaceutical packaging materials have very good performance, mainly in the following aspects
1. Certain mechanical properties
The pharmaceutical packing material should be able to effectively protect the product. Therefore, it should have certain strength, toughness and elasticity to adapt to pressure and impact. Effects of vibration isostatic and dynamic factors.
2. Insulation performance
According to different requirements for product packaging, packaging materials should have certain barriers to moisture, water vapor, gas, light, aroma, odor, heat, etc.
3. Good safety performance
The toxicity of the drug packaging material itself should be small, so as not to pollute the product and affect human health; the drug packaging material should be non-corrosive, and have the properties of anti-insect, anti-moth, anti-rat, inhibiting microorganisms, etc., to protect the safety of the product.
4. Appropriate processing performance
Pharmaceutical packaging materials should be suitable for processing and easy to be made into various packaging containers. It should be easy to mechanize and automate packaging operations to adapt to large-scale industrial production. It should be suitable for printing and easy to print packaging signs.
5. Better economic performance
Pharmaceutical packaging materials should be widely sourced, easy to obtain, and low-cost, and the used pharmaceutical packaging materials and packaging containers should be easy to handle, not pollute the environment, and avoid public nuisances.
Pharmaceutical Packaging Material
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Aluminum Foil
- Pharmaceutical Flip Off Seal Vial Cap
Pharmaceutical Vial & Bottles
- Cobalt Blue Glass Jar
- Borosilicate Glass Ampoule
- Cream Glass Bottle
- Amber Glass Dropper Bottle
- Glass Cosmetics Bottles
- Medium Borosilicate Glass Infusion Bottle
- Sodium Calcium Glass Mold Pharmaceutical Bottle (Boston Bottle Type)
- Sodium Calcium Glass Tubular Injection Bottle
- Perfume Bottles
- Injection Vials
- Pharmaceutical Rubber Stopper
- Pharmaceutical Label